- Artists/Bands to be between age 18 – 40 years.
- Must be a citizen or resident of UAE only.
- Eligible entries will be accepted from artists/bands, duos, or individuals.
- Entry to the competition is free of charge.
- This competition is for amateurs or emerging artists/bands, defined as those in the very early stages of their careers.
- Selected entries agree to perform live in AllSaints stores.
- Backing tracks or lip sync are not allowed.
- Profane language / politics are strictly prohibited.
- AllSaints reserves the right to cancel or postpone the competition and instore live sessions in accordance with the operations plan.
Privacy Notification: Some of the information that you are asked to provide is personal information, such as your name and contact information. This information is being collected for the purpose of identification; judgement; communication in relation to; and promotion of this entry in the AllSaints ME sessions competition. The information will be accessible by the AllSaints International and regional team.
- Artists/bands cannot audition in person. All videos and audio clips must be submitted online.
- The entries will only appear on the website after AllSaints has reviewed and shortlisted the entrant.
- Entrants are allowed to submit and perform their own original songs or song covers.
- You may submit (i) an original video recorded and made specifically for this competition and/or (ii) a previously recorded performance provided that it was recorded within the past 1 year and it captures the artist’s/band’s current image and sound of a live performance.
- Provided info and material cannot be edited once the submissions close.
- Shortlisting will be conducted by AllSaints. The decisions of AllSaints in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding upon every entrant who enters the competition. No correspondence regarding any decision will be entered into.
- Shortlisted entrants will be contacted via the contact details provided at the time of submission and will be published on the website.
- Shortlisted entrants must agree to perform in person as AllSaints will host live sessions instore.
- Shortlisted entrants must bring their own musical instruments to perform live instore. AllSaints will only provide basic backline, 2 hand microphones and speakers.
- AllSaints has complete rights to reject / remove any entry from the competition at its absolute discretion.
- The winning entrant will get recording time at one of the UAE’s leading recording studio.
- The winner of the AllSaints competition is completely determined by listener votes.
- The winners’ names will be published on the website and will also be notified via email.
- The acceptance of the prize is conditional on signing an acceptance release form. If the prize remains unclaimed for three months from the time notice is given, AllSaints will have the right to determine another winner or not.
- The winners might be contacted in the future and invited to perform in AllSaints store or events.
- The prize is non-transferable and not exchangeable. Prizes cannot be transferred or on-sold at a premium, offered as a prize or inducement, packaged or otherwise used for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes.
- The prize winner(s) must contact the relevant program sponsor to claim their awarded prize. Both the prize winner(s) and sponsor must negotiate a suitable time to book an appointment for the awarded prize. In-store spending must be completed in 1 session. Prizes can be selected from floor stock only.
- Votes can be casted via website: www. allsaintsmesessions.com
- Voters can cast the vote by logging in through a valid email ID
- In-store voting will take place during the live sessions and votes will be uploaded onto the website.
- The voter can vote for multiple artists/band, however one vote per artist/band.